Saturday, July 2, 2016

"Maybe" it's time to get real



(The word maybe is obviously an irony)
First of all, this is not going to be an article about your dreams because I think you’ve had enough. So, I have to say that nowadays people have started faking a lot and it’s a bit serious. They put masks on and they do not keep up with the real world. Their lives are based on lies that they made. They end up caring more about their status and their social activity via facebook, instagram etc. that they lose every interest about their real lives. They believe that they should use social media in a specific way, taking selfies and writing quotes that they don’t even know what really mean, reaching the highest level of faking. What do you think? “Maybe” they are right. “Maybe” keeping up with the Kardashians and spending all of our money to make our miserable life seem perfect is ideal. Try it. Try this way of living. Try to spend a million dollars for some followers and then they post a photo with “#no makeup” or “#this is how I woke up”. I am not going to judge them for the hashtag because they use it for a really important reason. Firstly, everyone uses it and secondly it is really cool. Okay, “maybe” I will judge them a bit. They are not kidding! They really believe that this symbol is cool and it will make them cool but I prefer to be a real person and have some real friends, that pretending to be someone I am not and then playing it cool. Get real! So about the other half, the no makeup part”, well, I am asking you: Do you really want me to believe that you wear no makeup? I mean, girl, what about the fake nails, the fake hair, the fake face and the fake smile? What the hell is real? Let me answer! NOTHING! And yes, I do believe that nothing is real. I do believe that everyone around me is faking and will sometime in the future leave without any explanation. People is bad, and I am writing this article to make you understand that you don’t have to be one of those people who fake everything. Do you want to lead a fake life? Do you want everything to be a lie that will surely fade out and you will left with nothing and nobody? If you don’t want that then why are you judging real people and you love the fake ones? Why do you “follow” fake chicks that have no life and they get paid by your likes? I don’t want to be one of those people. Do you? Do you want to end up faking a smile for some “likes”? Do you think that your life someday will be as awesome as you pretend it is on your social media? It’s up to you to decide if you will be real with some normal flaws or fake with a perfect profile on facebook and “imaginary friends”. Life is short but it’s never too late to change your way of living.

No comments:

Post a Comment